We Speak English, Spanish, Korean, Indian, Creole and Tagalog
Our Caring multilingual staff is committed to improving quality of life with expert medical care, well-balanced meals and focus on overall well-being. Self-esteem, dignity, and independence are nurtured by increasing physical and verbal abilities.
Opportunities for friendship are provided with group activities, music, movies and special occasion parties, as well as field trips and educational classes with guest speakers.
Applications accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Free Services After Enrollment:
- Door-to-Door Transportation
- Hot, Nutritious Meals and Snacks
- Medical and Nursing Services
- Manicurist and Hairdresser
- Library and Quiet Room
- Games and Group Activities
- Educational Classes
- Field Trips and Parties
- 100% Covered by Medicaid (Private Pay Also Accepted)
For More Information Call: 973-751-6000973-751-6000
518 Washington Avenue, Belleville, New Jersey 07109