A Free Care Consultation is the First Step
The first step in our process includes a free personal consultation with a Care Coordinator. In our meeting,
- Thoroughly Discuss Your Care Needs
- Create a Written, Detailed and Highly Personal Care Plan
- Work with You or Your Loved One to Determine How Best to Meet Your Requirements
- Coordinate Billing with Insurance Providers
Your individual Care Plan is constantly assessed and updated to meet physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
We know that exceptional service sets us apart from all other, home care and adult medical day care. All of our team members and caregivers receive comprehensive training before being assigned to a Care Plan, and our standard is that “we only hire care providers we would have cared for our own loved ones.”
Belleville Senior Health Services provides day care services 5 hours per day. Whatever your care needs, Belleville Senior Health Services is there for you.
Some of the Services We Provide Include:
- Activities of Daily Living (Dressing, Personal Care, Bathing, Incontinence Care)
- Meals Cooked and Served (for You and Your Spouse)
- Transportation (Medical Appointments, Errands, Shopping, etc.)
- Domestic Services (Laundry, Cleaning, etc.)
- Facilitate Social Outings and Help Maintain Personal Freedom
One of our Care Coordinators would be happy to meet with you, discuss your needs, and assist with a personalized Care plan specific to the level of care you need.
Take the first step with us – contact Belleville Senior Health Services. Contact Us Today!